Efficiency & innovation
amontis supports you in fostering your efficiency and innovation. We have successfully and sustainably completed the following activities for many well-known clients:
- New business models
- New working models
- Ideation and creative processes
- Design thinking
- Digitalisation of workflows
- Lean management
- Sourcing and sustainability
- Circular economy
- Diversity management
Our workshop about innovation
amontis offers the following seminar:
If you want to receive more information about our seminars, please contact us:
- a registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) of PMI®. As a registered Education Provider, we are audited and
authorised by PMI® to offer project management seminars and issue certificates on Professional Development
Units (PDUs) or Contact Hours for the successful completion of a seminar.
- a Licensed Affiliate of accredited training organisation (ATO) CONSENSUS Consulting GmbH and is authorised
to conduct PRINCE2® trainings and examinations.
- an accredited training organisation and partner of ACMC® for the training and certification of International
Multidisciplinary Change Management (IMCM®), along with our partners at the Université Sorbonne Paris Cité,
Université Paris Descartes, Université du Québec, Montreal, and HEC Liège.